Friday, November 08, 2013

Day 8- Thankful for fabric and art quilts! My Create today

Well, its day 8 and I am working on finishing up the hanging sleeve and label for one of my art quilts that I will be delivering Saturday for a show.  It is always those last little details, although important, that I seem to push off til the 11th hour. I can remember sewing a dress in Jr high class in Home Ec and not hemming it until the day we had to do our fashion show! Uggg, habits die hard.




"Old World Tiles" Done with pastels, painted wonder under, thread, netting , paint and ink.

Close up

A Gardener's Life is done in upholstery fabrics, hand painted fabrics, thread painting and appliqué.


I hope you get a chance to come down to the show and see all the amazing quilts in this exhibit!!





1 comment:

Jazzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails