Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12- Wonderful Watercolors are blooming in my Garden

Fall just screams out yellows and oranges and the cooler weather reminds us summer is over. During the heat of those long summer days my nasturtiums struggled along, blooming but not happy. Reminds me of myself sometimes, struggling to bloom when the heat is on! I could tell they were struggling, I nursed them through those hottest days to find them going crazy in this cooler weather? While other things are getting ready to go to sleep my Nasturtiums got a second wind and are blooming up a storm. I know once the frost hits they might be gone but for now I am loving the blooms which add so much color to salads, pasta and paintings! What is blooming in your garden right now? Thankful for Flowers


Original, signed Watercolor Available 
9"x7" so it will fit into an 8"x10" frame with mat.
Nasturtiums in Fall  $55



2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

OOooooy! Your plants are lovely--your artwork fills my eyes...which is the greatest compliment I can give.

Desiree's Designs said...

Thanks Beth!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails