Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas and New Years


Happy New Year!!! I have been so neglectful as far as blogging and I have had many wonderful comments. Thanks you for all the nice emails and comments you have left over the holiday season. I have been so caught up in all the holiday activities and with my mom still here I find my normal schedule is anything but. She doesn't do computers and can't even fathom the idea of a blog. I don't get alot of time with her so it has been so nice to have coffee together in the morning and dream over gardening catalogs. We have managed to buy some plants for my new backyard and even got them planted before the rains hit. Moms are so special, I love our time together. She has severe rhuemetoid arthritis and is on infusions every month. The risks to her overall health are so steep but she can not function unless she has them. I know our time together is never guarranteed so I cherish this time together. I miss everyone and hope to paint soon too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails