Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Missy P


My girlfriend got her daughter a new puppy some months ago. I have been wanting to paint this adorable bassett hound who tripped over her own ears everytime she tried to walk. Here feet were so big and those long ears, too cute. I haven't painted her and I saw that cute puppy recently, not so cute anymore, WHAT HAPPENED! So goes pet ownership. LOL. She is still a wonderful, loving dog and they love her. I decided to start painting these cute puppy pictures before anymore time passes! I used to paint so many animal pictures when Jennifer managed the shelter and worked for the vet. So many subjects, so little time.

1 comment:

MD said...

Missy P is so cute. Love the expression in her eyes and I really like the loose way you've dealt with her. Lovely work.
MD

Related Posts with Thumbnails