Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some fun projects I have done this summer!

I usually don't post other patterns on my site since there is a conflict of interest there...but.. I fell in love with this adorable hat pattern at the Long Beach show by Izzy & Ivy designs, its called Jack and Jill. I made the flower for the hat by using my scallop ruler tool I got from Janet at Quick points ruler. I have made two hats for my twin granddaughters and plan to make more! Is this cute or what!



We went to the beach, I removed the flower so we wouldn't loose it and Megan wore it all day! Last week we took them to the zoo, this is Rachel in her hat. Included in the pattern is a boys version of the hat that has no ruffle in the hat band. I am going to add fabric train tickets in the brim and make Blake a conductors hat for Christmas.
Then for their birthdays I made them Christmas Aprons to make cookies in during the holidays. I just love sewing for girls, I know, its not fair to the boys but I can't help it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails