Monday, October 03, 2011

Another Rose Arbor

Another Rose Arbor by ddhabicht
Another Rose Arbor, a photo by ddhabicht on Flickr.

With the cooler nights the roses are blooming again with vengeance. This trellis is cover with Sally Holmes, a climbing rose and one of my families favorite varieties. Whether its at my brothers house or my house or the Kids houses, you can see my mom in just about everything. She has created an amazing legacy of love for her family. She is generous to a fault and thrives on helping transform the drab into the most beautiful!

2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Lovely!!!! I like your juicy colors and the way the right side isn't as focused as the flowers on the left!

Bridget Hunter said...

What a lovely Mum! And gorgeous sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails