Monday, September 14, 2009

Taking a minute to enjoy


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by ddhabicht

How often do we just end up working outside in the yard and never really just stop to enjoy it. Although we love working outside its nice to just stop and really take it all in. Breathing in and filling my lungs with satisfaction. Laying in the shade and feeling the breeze as it flows over my arms and cools me. That is what we miss when we get caught up in the work of it all. Today, we had one of those special resting days. Ahhhh I love it. Randy brought out the Kindle (electronic book reader) which he has practically taken over. I had some art magazines and my sketchbook. I sketched and quickly painted one of the border dahlias and Randy reading. Its so nice out here, I think I will just take a nap.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails