Sunday, September 03, 2017

A special opportunity to support Houston! We are stitching to make a difference!!




We are heart broken for our Houston friends and family. We wanted to do something more, we have given personally but I wanted my business to give back.

For the month of Sept I will be donating all the money received on any e-pattern or downloadable embroidery file to Samaritans Purse for Houston. 

In an effort to have my business help give back to Houston for all it has done for us over the past 13 years. We hope you will give what you can and if you would like to join me you can purchase an e-pattern and know that the money will go to a good cause!! If you would like to give more and are not sure how to find a reputable charity check out https://www.charitynavigator.org/ , it will help you find a good charity that you will feel comfortable giving too. There are many to choose from, thank you for helping

Check out all my e-patterns here


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails