Sunday, February 08, 2015

Creating Magic

I have been busy working in the studio, writing articles for a magazine and playing with textures. I love having the time to explore new possibilities. I have been exploring some uses with colored pencils on fabrics for some articles and a TV appearance!! Yes, you heard it right, I am going to be flying out next month for a taping, I will share more as it gets closer.


But for now its all about creating my magic for you and for my Valentines Day drawing I am having. I hope you have signed up, I can't wait to see who will get my hand made, painted, colored, quilted, sewn bookmark!

I will also be signing it and maybe sending you other goodies! It is my Valentines gift to you!!

Yesterday I treated enjoyed a day at the spa with my daughter, using a gift certificate my family gave me last Mother's Day! It was so nice to just have a day to relax and regroup. I work so much by myself that it is so much fun to visit with other women and especially my daughters who are usually very busy with their own families now. It is really amazing how energizing it is to just take a day and relax. By taking care of me I am better able to take care of those around me so it is a win win! Feeling special today!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails