Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Crazy fun techniques for your next art quilt!!! Join Me!

I love to teach! I love to meet new quilters and make new friends. I don't often have the chance to teach with my crazy schedule and so when I do I love to make the most of it!!! I just so happen to have two local venues this year, I hope you can make one of them!

No ART experience needed for any of my classes! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 951-640-5005

I am teaching this year at the San Diego Quilt Show and at the Fallbrook Quilt Quild. 
 
The Fallbrook Quilt Guild has graciously opened up the still life class to nonmembers so if your close you can check with Ann Turley! 760-645-3267. I will be teaching my Stone-Age Art Quilts Still Life.
Workshop is July 12, 2014 
Hurry, IT'S JUST A FEW DAYS AWAY!
 
 Come and learn how to turn fabric into faux stone tiles with a variety of techniques. Email Ann Turley for more information at Ann@annturley.info 



I will also have a booth in San Diego with all of my patterns.  I hope you will get a chance to come by my booth or take a class or two!!
Sept 3-6, 2014
Stone Age Art Quilts- Landscapes 
This beautiful quilt is done with acrylic inks and made to look like old tiles. No art experience is necessary, I will have all the templates and give you lots of guidance so you will feel confident to move along on your design!  



I will also be teaching 
This is done with colored pencils, and inktense pencils. I provide a prequilted block for you to fill in using my techniques. I will be teaching you how to blend, apply and even do some faux marble finishes. I will be choosing the block that the class does and I will be providing most all of the supplies. The finished blocks are washable and permanent.
 
Here is a sample of an Art Quilt I have shown that uses this method.
 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails