Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun and Funky Friday!

Well after another night of being up all night I decided to get up and paint, it was around 3am. Its so funny how you think that painting is a quiet activity yet I seem to make so much noise as I get water, my paints etc. I find myself trying to be extra quiet but always seem to stub my toe or turn on the wrong light switch. It was late, or early, and I decided to take some of the background paintings that the twins have done and repurpose them. I love how uninhibited kids are with their art, full of adventure and a no-fear attitude. These new, recycled paintings will all go into a Recycled ARt category on my website and maybe blog, for sale. The idea behind the repurposing is to reuse watercolor paper or other papers,even painted fabric that were not successful and repaint on them. I love the idea of using items that would otherwise be thrown away. Its Affordable Recycled ARt! They will be small watercolor, mixed-media, gouache,fiber or acrylics that will be affordable for anyone looking to collect some of my artwork at reasonable prices. They will range in styles depending on the mood I am in or the time of day or night I ended up producing the little master piece! I hope you will take time to check them out and if you feel inclined to purchase one or two for your holiday shopping list. I guarantee that you will be happy with them or you can return them. Here are the two I did in the wee hours of the morning, a fun, funky beginning to my Friday! Enjoy.
Girl in Blue
4.5x6" watercolor/gouache $20

Blue Tabby
4"x5"watercolor/gouache $20

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

I love Blue Tabby!!!

bellefrogworks said...

Both paintings are wonderful! Love all the color

Related Posts with Thumbnails