Followers- I hope you will think about following me so I can come and follow you!
Some of my Art Quilts
Tortured Soul
500 Art Quilts
My art quilts, Transformations and Crepe Paper Poppies are featured in this book. Click on the picture to order your copy now from Amazon to get your book by February 2010 at a special preorder price
Publications I am featured in!
Check out the newest Fons and Porters Love of Quilting for my free pattern!
Strike
-
"Strike"
Image size 48" x 16"
Encaustic
I seem to always gravitate to blues in my encaustic paintings. The
encaustics have such a watery look so maybe...
Inktober 2018
-
Inktober 2018 was so exciting.
I offered my local village the chance to upload a photo they wished to be
made into art at an affordable price and allocated...
Thank you
-
I want to thank everyone who has visited my blog and left comments over the
years. It's been loads of fun and given me motivation and inspirat...
More limited palette paintings
-
These 2 were done with exactly the same palette, green, blue-green, and
orange red, mixes of these and white. They were all pre-mixed from various
tube co...
Yellow Boat and Masa Restaurant
-
The restaurant was done on masa paper from a smaller painting I had done in
plein air. I like the masa for the weath...
2 comments:
Oh, that is just extraordinary. It fills my eyes with its rythmic pattern and exquisite color. Well done!
I am having so much fun following your blog so I can see all these wonderful pieces of fabric art.
Post a Comment