Followers- I hope you will think about following me so I can come and follow you!
Some of my Art Quilts
Tortured Soul
500 Art Quilts
My art quilts, Transformations and Crepe Paper Poppies are featured in this book. Click on the picture to order your copy now from Amazon to get your book by February 2010 at a special preorder price
Publications I am featured in!
Check out the newest Fons and Porters Love of Quilting for my free pattern!
Women for Change Shutdown
-
I wasn't sure whether I'd find the group I was looking for at the
Johannesburg Botanical gardens yesterday morning - hoping there might be a
dozen or ...
New Blog
-
I have started a new Blog on Wordpress called Teri's Creative Endeavors.
I just needed something new,
something I could post on Pinterest.
Plus Blogger do...
The Sky and Clouds class results
-
CLOSED--CLASSES NO LONGER BEING OFFERED
Please see box to your left.
Blessings!
~Deborah Secor
Cloud demo, PanPastels and sticks on Pastelmat, 9" x 15" I...
2 comments:
I really do admire anyone with a green thumb, as I have none. Lots of great veggie dishes and eats ahead in your summer forecast...how wonderful!
Wow! It looks like you have the right stuff in your soil.
Post a Comment