Monday, February 03, 2014

Chloe's page in Quilting Arts Magazine


As many of you already know, my daughter Jennifer, trained and certified her own service dog. Chloe does so many things for her and happily! They are inseparable and go everywhere together so when Quilting Arts had a readers challenge about bestfriends I couldn't think of anything else. I did her little quilt. I used raw edge appliqué, paint, pencils and then found a little love charm that worked great for her tag!
Chloe

This month the Quilting Arts readers challenge came out and I am thrilled that Chloe got a full page! 


                                  

Jennifer is thrilled and the little quilt now hangs in her room! Lovin these little projects! #littlequilts, #littleprojects


1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

This is adorable!!! What a wonderful companion for Jen and a super model for the quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails