Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sumi's Quilt is finished


Well I amazed myself at how quickly I finished this project, since I am the queen of procrastination. I like how it turned out although the picture shows the border fabric a bit darker than it is. I like the contrast and I ended up beading the one side of her shoulder and sleeve to make it look like the light was reflecting off of the dress. Click on the picture to see a close up. Finished size is 25 1/2" x 26". One of my smaller quilts. On to another now, I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

Beena said...

It came out really beautiful, Desiree! I clicked on it to look at the beads on her shoulder and your quilting. Stunning.

Can you e-mail me and tell me what kind of acrylic inks you are using???? I'm having ink envy, now!!! Thanks.

seesue said...

What a delightful piece of art. The stitching/beading on that shoulder is perfect. Her face is fabulous too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails