Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fabric Postcards


Have any of you tried these fabric postcards? They are a hoot and so fast. I belong to an online group and we send to people all over the world, its fun and allows me to play and finish fast. For those days when I am dying to play with fabric but don't have time to start a big project. Here is my latest one, we had to use things supplied by someone else and create the card. I hand painted the face and cut it in half and made two "indian princess's".

2 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Oooh I love the idea of your exchange group, could you share some details?

Thanks
denisexx

Susan said...

That half looks terrific, at least! I just bought some supplies. I've been thinking about this for about 4-5 months, and I'm finally going to get around to making some . . . soon. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails