Saturday, August 04, 2012

Monoprinting and Zentangling all at once!

A few weeks ago I took a Zentangling class with my friend Debbie. It was a combination class of Zentangling and Monoprinting. It took awhile to get moving but then it went on for hour after hour, allowing us plenty of time to play. I enjoyed the process and although I am not a zentangler but more of a doodler I see why people become hooked on it. The endless shapes that you can make and then put together to create some beautiful pieces of artwork. I only say this to show you a little of what I did in class, more on the mono printing side. I quickly got bored of paper and moved over to my sketchbook cover which I love now!! Those black moleskine covers are so lack luster that I am always compelled to cover them. This was a lot of fun! I love mono printing I just need to do it more often to become better at it.



1 comment:

bellefrogworks said...

What a great combo - monoprinting and tangling! I need to do some monoprinting myself. Love the Moleskine covers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails