Monday, March 03, 2014

My website is up.

My new pattern website is up finally. I had been working on a new layout and site when it suddenly went dark right before the holidays. It has been down for months, ever since Yahoo decided to change all the small business accounts without letting us know. It threw us all into a tizzy as we tried to scramble and regroup somewhere else. Not a Yahoo fan at all, but with that said it forced me to buckle down and finish my website. I had been just limping along when Yahoo lit a fire under me and got me  moving and forced me to finish up.

My new website, I hope you will stop by and take a look.
You can read more about me and my team  on the "About Us" tab.

I will be moving my fine art to another site and will let you know where that will be soon. This will allow all of my quilting friends to follow my quilts, patterns and fabrics and all of my art friends to follow my art specifically. I hope this makes things easier for my customers to buy their favorite patterns, kits, workshops etc. I will also be offering freebies on my website along with my Newsletter so I think its a good change all around. I hope you will take a few minutes to visit and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Glad you got things worked out with the website. I'll have to go check it out.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it takes those little flames to get us moving again! Complacency is ever so easy to fall into *sigh* I'm happy you resolved the problem and finished your website! I'm off to visit it now.
Hugs,
Beth P

Desiree's Designs said...

Hi Joan T and Beth P! Thank you both so much for visiting my site and leaving me a comment! I am still working out some kinks but I like it over all. I still have kinks in me I am working out, remembering that nothing is perfect! Hope you will check back often!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I hope u link your art site on the Sketchbook blog.. I love your kitty watercolors!. as well as your sketches... Your Gardener's Quilt on your sidebar is gorgeous!. Should I assume you live in California? I do and recognized where u showed that piece.

Desiree's Designs said...

Hi Kaiei's bestfriend, I will make sure my new site is linked to the Sketchbook blog. Thank you so much for visiting! You may assume that, I guess it must be obvious since I don't get to paint snow often! Lol thank you so much for visiting my blog, I look forward to visiting with you more!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

If that quilt was up for sale, I would of snatched it up... gorgeous1

Desiree's Designs said...

Hi Kalei's Best Friend, thank you, all of my art quilts and fine art are available for sale! If you send me an email I will send you some up close pictures and size and more info on it. I think you are referring to " A Gardener's Life". It is in Cincinnati at a show right now but should be home soon. Email me at ddhabicht@gmail.com, thanks

Desiree's Designs said...

Kalei's Best Friend, see more on my FB Page Desiree's Designs Studio, you can see many of my art quilts and art pieces

Regina Morales said...

I like the painting that you are currently using at the top of your page. It's a watercolor isn't it? It makes visitors feel more relaxed and welcome the minute they land on your site. That in turn, encourages them to stay and look around a bit, to see what you have to offer. Congrats on launching your new pattern website.

Regina Morales @ Sonic Response

Related Posts with Thumbnails