Thursday, April 18, 2013

Playing with fabric!

For months I have been designing and sewing in anticipation of my fabric arriving. After the exciting two days of fabric deliveries I have been busy sewing and sewing trying to get everything made in my fabric line. There is so much excitement in the air, can you feel it my friends? I have been having such fun creating wonderful patterns for my book but all the while thinking of how I could include each of you! I want you to share in the excitement of Spring Market. I have been contacting some of my very creative and talented colleagues and they are sending some special things for our goodie bag! You will not want to miss out one this giveaway! As things begin to arrive I will be sharing them with you and adding them to our Goodie Basket! Remember to stay tuned and post here or on Facebook and make sure you share this with others so they can be a part of all the excitement! Remember you have to post comments, not just like! We want to hear from you and how excited you are!

Yesterday my good friends at Hillcreek Designs sent me some awesome buttons for my new products! These new pansy buttons are just so stinking cute! I am going to use them on my new Lil Miss Cutie Patootie Apron pattern and I might have to put a few into our goodie basket!! Make sure you visit Hillcreek Designs website and check out all of their wonderful, custom dyed buttons!


2 comments:

Marilyn Fromherz said...

Oh, you are having fun - everything will be great for you at Spring Market. Love the button site - flower buttons and beads are so hard to find - I put that site in my bookmaks.

Sallie said...

Wonderful Spring buttons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails