Followers- I hope you will think about following me so I can come and follow you!
Some of my Art Quilts
Tortured Soul
500 Art Quilts
My art quilts, Transformations and Crepe Paper Poppies are featured in this book. Click on the picture to order your copy now from Amazon to get your book by February 2010 at a special preorder price
Publications I am featured in!
Check out the newest Fons and Porters Love of Quilting for my free pattern!
Tiny Watercolor Notes from Downeast Maine
-
Calais Waterfront — March 2026. A quick ink‑and‑wash sketch capturing
the riverbank and winter light along the St. Croix River at the Canadian
border. ——...
I'm Still Alive
-
In case anyone is still following, I am still alive. I have been super
busy and stressed. I will be moving in a couple months. From a 3 bedroom
to a 1 b...
New Blog
-
I have started a new Blog on Wordpress called Teri's Creative Endeavors.
I just needed something new,
something I could post on Pinterest.
Plus Blogger do...
I've Moved...My blog That Is!
-
Exciting News! Even though I was under the weather and up to the rafters in
boxes, I've been busy! I decided to take the plunge and move my blog to a
host...
A Reluctant Farewell
-
I want to restate my thanks to the artists who allowed me to feature their
work here over the past several years. Although I have made the difficult
decisi...
5 comments:
How absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
It looks wonderful hanging there!!!
How beautiful your fabric is - if your husband helped you sew that, I am jealous - mine would never pick up a machine or needle! Really nice quilt
What beautiful fabric and so wonderful of your husband to help you with the quilt. Great work and looks great in the booth!
I am so happy to see you do well, Desiree!! Your booth is amazing!
Post a Comment