Friday, March 31, 2017

April Fools Day!! Whats the best April Fools Joke you pulled off?

I love April 1st, its the beginning of a favorite month, it is a fun day to try to pull a fast one and its my GF's birthday! Happy Birthday Dawn.

The best joke I almost pulled off, well maybe, was with Jen in therapy. We had been going to Kathy for Jenns therapy for years and years. She knew we were very well versed on all the latest treatment plans and controversial and experimental more holistic options.  So on this particular day (April 1)we were in therapy and we were talking to her about stem cell research and cell rejuvenation. I then told her of a doctor we were seeing that had developed a cream that was regrowing limbs and tissue for amputees. Jenn confirmed everything since we had planned this on our trip to our appointment. I was so excited inside, trying not to smile or sound unsure, I remember thinking I couldn't mess this up, it was too good. It took so much restraint to not laugh but I continued.

Yes, its really amazing!! So its a lot like stem cell treatments as this cream actually causes skin and tissue regeneration. So it obviously won't grow a new limb with bone but it will add tissue so that you could add bone or get a better fit for prosthetics or adaptive limbs. I told her that we had just started the treatment and to let us know if she noticed a difference. Jenn would chime in with some added info to keep her wondering if it was possible. Well I got to about there and her face was so shocked as she tried to process it all I couldn't keep from laughing but it was so good while I had her going!!

Now you all might not find prosthetic humor funny but we were laughing so hard, medical stuff is always so serious. We deserved a good laugh.

So that is ours, tell me yours!! Oh and Happy April!!

I am going to try to join in on the World Watercolor Groups daily painting challenge and post everyday... if I don't make it at least I have an out..April Fools.


2 comments:

Jane Martin said...

Where are you? It's March 31��

Desiree's Designs said...

I scheduled this to post tomorrow! lol I am a day early!

Related Posts with Thumbnails