Monday, July 16, 2012

Sketching Class July- Collage, Color & Composition

Saturday was our monthly sketch group. An amazing group of talented women get together every month and I teach a new technique for our sketchbooks. This month I did the sketchbook challenge tutorial I shared last week. This time we used sketches of flowers to do our two page layout.  I really love the layers and textures you can achieve with this technique.  The pages can be done ahead of time, ready and waiting for some journaling. Sometimes I just feel like painting and sometimes I just feel like writing! Our sketch class is open to anyone wanting to explore the joy of keeping a sketchbook, learning new techniques, exploring different subjects.
Christa

Deborah

Karen

Marianne

Judi

Penny

Our sketch group this month hiding from the heat!

My contribution and demo piece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog beds

Wow. I want to learn the techniques of sketching. Also on what drawing materials and canvasses to use. How do we inquire?

Related Posts with Thumbnails