Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I would love to live in a world where........

The challenge was to list ways you would finish this sentence. I would love to live in a world where......,    my list is ongoing. I started this last year and never posted it, but I still think it is still true. Now how can I make my world that place?!

I would love to live in a world where people felt safe enough to share their gifts without judgements.

I would love to live in a world where our gifts didn't make others feel inadequate since they are secure in their own gifts

I would love to live in a world where being an artists didn't come with a preconceive idea of what you look like.

I would love to live in a world where painting teddy bears was as important as painting landscapes.

I would love to live in a world where you and I could just love each other's differences and quirks.

I would love to live in a world that wasn't so busy they forgot why they were here in the first place.

I would love to live in a world  where people first thought about who needed a hug before they hugged themselves.

I would love to live in a world where the day started with giving thanks 

I would love to live in a world where being a friend was more than a Facebook term

I would love to live in a world full of flowers 

I would love to live in a world where church was what God intended.

I would love to live in a world where art wasn't about the medium as much as it was about the message

I would love to live in a world where people didn't get sick and there was no such thing as cancer.

I would love to live in a world where women felt free to share their thoughts and be heard

I would love to live in a world where adults didn't hurt children

I would love to live in a world where we could all be free to create like a child

I would love to live in a world where there were cleaning fairies

I would love to live in a world where people were not hungry

I would love to live in a world where families got along all year and not just on the holidays

I would love to live in a world where people thought through a thought, edited and then opened their mouths.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails