Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Back to the studio!

I have been busy since I returned creating new pieces of art and working on my newest fabric line along with some other fun projects. I am so excited to have spring arriving and the flowers all starting to bloom, I can't help but want to create more!
I just had to paint!

These little art quilts are mounted onto canvas for easy hanging. All hand painted and ready for display. I will even add on of my cards with the same design! Price is each so please specify which design you would like.

With Easter fast approaching I need to get all of my flowers in the ground. This year we are going to the Mission Inn for their famous brunch! Oh happy day!

2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Desiree, these are lovely and look beautiful framed!!! Your quilts rock!

Desiree's Designs said...

Thanks Joan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails