Saturday, January 31, 2015

Check out the WILD THINGS I have been working on!

With the holidays and the quilt show time has managed to get away from me! I had an amazing time getting to meet lots of new people at Road 2 California quilt show in Ontario last week! I love getting to see smiling faces and put faces to names finally.  I worked in Pagen's booth, the Quilter's Cocoon, they are in Riverside and it is a wonderful store! If you haven't been there you should definitely look it up and make a trip if you are close enough.
Our booth, you can see some of my quilts and patterns on the left side of the photo.
I was so excited to debut my first embroidery CD called, Stitchin a Safari, featuring my animals from my Wild Things fabric line. I had several of them stitched out and made a quilt to show off the embroidery! Everyone loved them and we sold out, but I have more and now have them on my website.

The fabric line and my Safari Placemats also made the front cover of Annie's Catalog!


And I finished my newest Quilt pattern exclusively for Annie's! Its called "On Safari"


So as you can see, its been a wild month!!! 



1 comment:

Marcela Strasdas said...

Love seeing what you do Desiree, I am amazed at your versatility, you are a very talented lady, glad we met back in November at Dreama's workshop. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails