Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Blessings!

It is almost Christmas Eve and I have a few minutes of quiet, no one here, baking done, gifts wrapped and delivered.


I am thinking about this year and how thankful I am that my mom is here, celebrating with us!
Her room is all set up and Christmasy

How good it feels to come home and smell gingerbread and peanut brittle in the air, and light a fire and feel the warmth of family near by.

How blessed I am to have stockings to fill and loved ones to bake for.





 I am thinking of my special friends that are dealing with so much, saying special prayers for them this holiday season.


Its so important to take the time to really wrap yourself in gratitude, finding the things that are good and rejoice in those. I am thankful for my Savior who loved me enough to be born this day.



Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Joan Tavolott said...

Merry Christmas, Desiree!!! Looks like your are ready to celebrate with your family. Hope you had a wonderful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails