Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Its so exciting to hear I am permanent!!!

I found out today, via a Newsletter, that my little quilt that I made for SAQA's 25th Anniversary was accepted into the National Quilt Museum in their permanent collection.


So I am thrilled to announce that my little quilt was accepted into The Quilt Museums Permanent collection! This was in the SAQA Newsletter today.

"Congratulations to the following artists whose trunk show pieces have been chosen to become part of the permanent collection of the National Quilt Museum  in Paducah, Kentucky.  Jurors for the selections were Trudi Van Dyke and B.J. Adams."

And the list of names of which I am listed!

It would have been nice to send us a private email but oh well, I am excited just the same. Here is the little quilt. I also wonder what all it means to be accepted into the Permanent collection, are we listed somewhere, are the quilts always available for viewing etc. I guess I am going to ask so I can find out!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails