Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Spring Market is so close!!

Randy and I have been so busy getting ready for Spring Market! There is so much flurry of activity between designing, sewing, marketing etc. It takes so much planning and execution of those plans to assure that everything goes well. To make sure that it is a success and that we can justify the costs we spend many hours going over these plans and making lists. The best part of lists is being able to cross off of those lists as the tasks are completed! I love the fact that my husband is willing to sit with me and help me outline a strategy at our Monday Morning Power Meetings! Having him home has been awesome, I have found his help priceless. I am so thankful that I have a husband that is supportive and I am fortunate that we get along so well.
A list page in my journal, a sneak peek! Still finding time to journal!
More fun spring journal pages !
I have challenged myself to write this book of patterns for Spring Market. It will be a personal barrier crossed if I get it done and I am determined! The amount of work is scary but I will not make any excuses. This is my personal goal right now and I am sharing it with you so I am accountable for it! I have less than 6 weeks to go! As I am working on my patterns I have my grand daughters try them on for sizing! It is such fun seeing how excited they get when they come over and see all the new things I am working on.




Spring is in the air, it doesn't get much better than this!




1 comment:

Martha said...

The apron is adorable! I especially like it with sunglasses. But got to go now. You've made me want a cupcake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails