Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Our retreat

I was able to sneak away for a few days and sew on our art quilt groups annual retreat. I think one of the hardest things to do is decide what projects to take along to try and accomplish. Often I take far to much or something far to big but I think I gaged it just right this time. I had some small projects that I had need to do but never make time for like Megan's Quilt, Nathan's pillowcases, even my SAQA auction piece! Today I go home but hope to finish up the last of my little projects first. Here's Megan's Quilt, not embellished but almost done. She is swimming with her googles on! I will add a fish like I did on Rachel's last year.
Megans new quilt! All it needs is the fish!
Rachels Quilt from last year


Robyn Sinclair said...

These quilts are so clever and so gorgeous, Desiree. I bet they will be treasured for generations.

Desiree said...

Thanks Robyn!

Joan T said...

These are so cute!!! You are such a talented lady.

I just love the story below about the dandelion wish. These two must be such darlings!

Desiree said...

Thanks Joan! They are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails