Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kick off your Heels Challenge!!!



As some of you know I am a part of the "Kick off your Heels" challenge to raise money for the The Barbra Streisand Women's Heart Center at Cedars-Sinai Hospital. It is such a good cause and I hope you will join me in creating a pair of shoes that will be judged and then put up for auction to raise money for this amazing organization! Just buy a pair of pumps and let your imagination run wild. I must admit I have never decorated a pair of shoes like this before so it was fun to play with glue and gesso and moss all in one project! Check out my Forest Fairy Shoes and the progression photos and then make a pair yourself, the details are HERE!


What women doesn't love shoes, won't you join me in a good cause and have some fun at the same time creating your own shoe story and design!?

1 comment:

Martha said...

Those are so wonderful. I want a pair! This looks like a very fun project.

Related Posts with Thumbnails