Friday, July 06, 2012

The Sketchbook Challenge

As many of you know I was asked to become a contributing member of the Sketchbook Challenge online. I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing group of women sharing their talents with everyone. I  enjoyed putting together my first post last month and realized I am taking more time putting those together than the ones here, guess I am trying to make a good impression. Well I am going to share my posts here also. Its a great group, with opportunities to win gifts and prizes as well as some original art. I hope you will stop by, and oh, by the way, my second post hits tomorrow!  Here is a glimpse of a tutorial I decided to publish, it is also a class I am teaching.
Its a double spread journal pages done with tissue paper, glue and some circles that have become fruit. I hope you will take a minute to check it out at the Sketchbook Challenge. I always appreciate your comments, it makes my day!!

2 comments:

Leone said...

I came here from The Sketchbook Challenge blog and love your art. your garden is amazing.

Leone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails