Wednesday, April 04, 2012

More Lettering fun!

I am having a great time just doodling and having fun creating different texts and styles. I am excited about it because I think it will make my journal so much more interesting. I feel like I have let that part of my journal slip, my handwriting is terrible and I need to take more care in how and what I say in the journals. I want all of the elements to be important. Why spend time on a nice drawing or painting if I just ruin it with sloppy writing. This class has giving handwriting lessons a whole new meaning. Whats nice is that I can slip away to do it when I have a minute here or there. Since its not a huge project, I can do it in steps as I find the time. The class is given by Joanne Sharpe online so its wonderful because it will always be there for me to follow when I can. I am still at the beginning, I think this is lesson 5. I used micron pens, sharpies, copic markers, watercolor, white gel pen for this page.

2 comments:

Robyn Sinclair said...

I can see why you love it, Desiree. Delightful!

Joan Tavolott said...

I love the different writing styles!!! Sounds like a fun class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails