Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day two-moving along

I am participating in a 9 day plein air paint out during the day and working on this at night. The plein air isn't going very well so I am feeling a bit beat up when I start this at night. Why is plein air so much tougher! I am determined to figure it out but in the mean time I am feeling better that this one is turning out ok. I am trying to get the pastel down and some more detail. The yellow overtones are just from the lighting it's not how the actual painting looks. Today I didn't paint plein air due to a doctors appt,phew, a break!



- Desiree

2 comments:

Jamie Fingal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Fingal said...

I am enjoying seeing your creative process. Your work is amazing and very inspirational! Wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails