Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fons and Porters The Love of Quilting

Fon's and Porter- For the Love of Quilting

Its been a busy week, full of surprises!. Yesterday I shared with you that my interview was posted and my quilt was auctioned off on ebay. Well today I received the new Love of Quilting magazine where my pincushions and I are featured. You get the pattern in the magazine, I hope you will check it out. It is on the shelves now, it is the January/February 2012 issue. Also Kelly Mueller from Wooden Bear has a huge spread. They are giving you one of her patterns also and they did a whole spread on her studio and then taped her for a new show they are doing on QNN called Quilt with the stars. It is a wonderful opportunity for her and she is such an amazing person! I happen to know her personally and she is so sweet and down to earth. I hope you will check it out and I have posted some of the links here for you! The first part of her interview is here, the rest will hopefully be up by the time the magazine hits the shelves. Also ask your local quilt shops to get her latest Christmas fabric line coming out for next year, you won't want to miss it!!!!! Her adorable artwork and great projects are perfect for all you quilters wanting a fun, holiday project. Enjoy



- Desiree

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails