Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back from Market and on to my CREATE Class!!!

We had an amazing time at Spring Market in Salt Lake City. The city is beautiful and I enjoyed taking photos and painting while we were there. My newest quilts were a hit and I loved seeing all the art quilts at the show. It left me very inspired and motivated to get busy.
my newest patterns were received very well by everyone and I have lots of orders to get out, I just finished shipping today.  The art quilts in the show were beautiful, lots of new methods that always peek everyones curiosity.  Then we were on to Zion, wow, another beautiful spot and the weather held until we left and the rain started coming down.  

I now am excited to be getting ready to teach at the CREATE weekend retreat in Costa Mesa. I have been getting my blocks ready and I made my students name tags today, fun fun! All ready, even had time to play with my new copic markers and created a new quilt!!! Marianne inspired me with her beautiful sweet peas she brought over at our last sketching meeting.  We started a sketching blog for the sketch group, I am calling us the Sketchy 5150's, or crazy sketchers! Come over and visit our new blog.  



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails