Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zentangled Christmas Get together

 Today I hosted a Zentangle Christmas party for my wonderful students today. I have the most wonderful students and they are all friends. Around 20 amazingly talented women came for a day of creative fun and a lot of visiting and eating! Homemade soup and quiche with salad and deserts hit the spot on this rainy day. I loved watching everyone create a unique little piece of art that they can enjoy this holiday season. Thank you for all you do to support my teaching and classes!!! Here are some pictures of the day but I will not share Marilyns amazing quilt since she is going to be showing it and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Merry Christmas everyone!!




1 comment:

"JeanneG" said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we lived closer. I would love to come over and do some artwork with you. Merry Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails