Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WDE for Wet Canvas

I enjoy the weekly challenges of the weekend drawing event. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to participate for weeks. Every Friday I will venture in to the site to see the photos that the weekly host has posted. I usually can't resist and have to save one in hopes of painting it that weekend. This week the photos were amazing and

WDE for Wet Canvas
Originally uploaded by ddhabicht
I loved the grape picture along with several others I saved in hopes of painting
at a later date. I find that there are never enough hours in my day to do all the things I want to do! Tonight, with Randy gone for a sleep test, I stayed up and painted the grapes.Watercolor 9"x12"

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Absolutely awesome! What a beautiful palette! Glad you stayed up late and painted!

Joan said...

Desiree - This is just lovely!!! I love your choice of colors and this really glows!

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Well done... I love the palette

bubblemunch said...

This is quite, quite gorgeous!

Erin said...

Hi,

I've visited your website and I was
wondering if it would be possible to get a link to my partner's website
on it?

I'll place a HOME PAGE link back from 2 of my Gifts and Crafts websites
exactly here:

http://halifaxwritersfest.com/ page rank 3
http://assembleforrights.com/ page rank 1

If you agree, then please link to me using these details:


Title: Vouchers
URL: http://www.vouchers.org.uk/
Description: We're here to help you save money with discount codes &
vouchers. Browse through our merchants, categories or search for the
shop you want a discount voucher for!


Please don't forget to send me the title of your website after you
place my link so I can do the same for you in less than 24 hours,
otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

I´ll be waiitng for your kind reply

Regards


Erin Brown
erin.brown@halifaxwritersfest.com
Online Marketing Consultant

Related Posts with Thumbnails