Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pageant of the Masters


Last night we went to the Pageant of the Masters and the Feastival of the Arts in Laguna Beach. It is a live painting production in an open air theater. We happened to get amazing seats and had an incredible view of the stage and all actors. It was wonderfully fun, we walked through the art show before, sat and listened to the band and then saw the show. If you have never been I highly recommend it. It is hard to believe its been going on 75 years and I have never been, and I grew up here too! Its so funny how we don't do the local things yet we will travel to do other things. There are so many wonderful sites and activities right in my own backyard!

Here are my grandkids a week ago, at Laguna Beach, playing in the water.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails