Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Farmers Market



On Saturday morning, Marta and I ran out to the Farmer's market for breakfast and a photo shoot. We had a great time in just a few hours, plus we brought home lots of goodies for the week. I love the colors of the vegetable and all the people milling around. There was even a 3 piece band playing. The market is one of the prettiest areas too so we got alot of good shots, we may try to plein aire paint next week!!! Here is my swiss chard, I painted it so I can eat it! Also a picture of Marta, armed with her camera, she needed a picture of a jewelry store for a painting she needed to do for one of her groups. She kept taking photos of this exclusive jewelry store, I was sure they thought we were casing the joint! More to come.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Your paintings are beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails