Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!


I just got back from Las Vegas, we went for a few days inbetween the holidays. It was very busy which surprised us since it usually is a bit quiet before the New Years celebration. We had a great time but I am glad to be home. I took a WC challenge to work on in the room, here it is. I am anxious to start some new projects that I have been thinking about. Tonight I think we will spend it writing some goals for the new year, as a couple, personally, for the businesses, and helping Jennifer document some of her goals in her recovery. Then I want to sit in a nice hot bath and just soak in the New Year. I am looking forward to the quiet time. I hope all of you have the New Year your heart desires.

1 comment:

Sugar Mouse In The Rain said...

Beautiful drawing. Happy new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails