Sunday, March 12, 2006

EDM # Draw Chaos! Here's more Chaos


I have decided I love chaos! It either makes me feel like I am not the only one out there that has lots of it or I think it makes for interesting drawings, can't decide. I was sitting in the Orthotics office with Jennifer, trying to get her prothestetic leg fitted properly when I spyed the chaos under the exam table! Wow, we all have a ton of stuff we are always trying to find places for! I will probably draw lots more chaos in the future. I will probably be on the hunt for it now.

The little girl sketched in the circle above was done earlier while we sat in the waiting room. She was staring a hole through Jennifer. Kids are always so fasinated by the fact that Jennifer is missing her leg. They are so cute and curious, and often walk right up to her and stare at her missing leg, and touch her and say, "Where did it go" or " Where is it"?? I wish adults could be as open as kids.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails