Thursday, February 09, 2006

EDM # 53 Lips

Ok I joined a sketch group called "Everyday Matters" which encourages us to draw everyday. This is my first challenge, # 53 draw lips, I drew mine and journaled some things I thought about my lips. I need this right now in my life to keep the focus on being creative and not allowing that part of me to die.

I was so upset last night because my husband took me to a wonderful dinner at the Mission Inn where we sat outside next to the fire pit and ate. There was so many things I saw there that I wanted to draw and I didn't have my camera or sketchpad with me, and they used cloth napkins so I couldn't even improvise! That will teach me

5 comments:

Lin said...

AWESOME!!! What great sketches!!

Terri said...

You did a great job with these!

seesue said...

Such a marvelous entry! Your sketches are lovely adn your journaling adds character as well.

Lindsay said...

So glad you joined our edm group. I love your drawings.

Elle said...

I used to travel with a small sketchbook in my bag just for moments like those. I need to get back into that habit! I enjoyed the sketches and your husband's rear end quote is very funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails