Monday, February 20, 2006

EDM # 39 draw your toothbrush


Here is Jennifer's toothbrush, mine is the old fashion kind, I need to draw it too. I bought this for her because of her limited hand movements but it has to make you think about how lazy as a society we have gotten. I mean now we can't even move our hand up and down to brush our teeth! This toothbrush even internally holds the toothpaste so there is no need to be bothered with that extra motion either. You just stick it in your mouth and it does all the work, it is even timed so that when 3 minutes are up it stops. Guess that is all it thinks you need! Man, no wonder we have all become overweight and lazy as a society. I guess that is progress for you, or is it?

1 comment:

Carole said...

How can a picture of a toothbrush be that gorgeous? I like the way you have captured the bristles, all bent this way and that, and the reflections and shadows. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails